Spectrum News 1 | The fentanyl crises continues to affect families all across the county, and right here in the Lone Star state.
JJ Maldonado introduces us to an everyday hero trying to make a difference by bringing awareness to the issue.
Turner: This is an epidemic that’s hitting our youth and it’s never been talked about before. So we are the crusaders. People often say, ‘Thank you for talking. And I say well if I don’t share my story, then how’s anyone to know?’”
[Story continues at Spectrum News 1]
Stefanie Turner and Texas Against Fentanyl are endlessly grateful to those public and private panelists and experts with whom we shared these important awareness events:
- Ms. Sally Hernandez, Travis County Sheriff
- Mr. Mike Prather, Lake Travis Assistant Fire Chief
- Mr. Dan Hobson, Founder, Rise Recovery Services, Inc.
- Ms. Carilu Bell, Our Dear Friend and Fellow Angel Mom.
- Ms. Kristen Dark, Senior Public Information Officer