"Tucker took one Percocet pill he bought on Instagram." | Mother, Stefanie Turner
"I lost my son to fentanyl poisoning. He took what he thought was a Valium." | Mother, Carilu Bell
He took what he thought was a Xanax, but it was laced with Fentanyl.” | Mother, Brandi Hickman
"She took what she thought was a prescription Percocet wanting to relax in her bedroom at home.” | Parents Ryan & Stephanie Vaughn
"My son took a pill because he thought it would help him get a full night’s sleep. That pill cost him his life.” | Father, Darren McConville
Help us Save Lives. Or get Help Yourself.